Resources Selected for You
Whether you are giving a talk or writing a paper…or just want to be a more informed individual, the links below provide a variety of stimulating resources and information. Be aware that some of these links may contain other information or links not endorsed by Wellspring Life Ministry.
These links are ideal for students, parents, pastors, youth leaders, and general advocates for life in our community. Notice something wrong with one of the links? Let us Know.
For even deeper information, consider taking our Volunteer Training Course. Even if you aren’t planning to volunteer with Wellspring Life Ministry, this course offers great information that is directly applicable to life, family, advocacy, and more.
- Scott Klusendorf on the Best and Worst Biblical Arguments for the Pro-Life Position
- What the Bible says about the beginning of life
- The Gospel Coalition (use the search function for great articles)
- Life Training Institute (Empowering with knowledge and conviction to make a case for life)
- Equal Rights Institute (Trains pro-life advocates to think clearly, reason honestly, and argue persuasively)
- Focus on the Family (Defending family & Biblical truth through broadcasts, podcasts, telecasts, films, websites, blogs, and radio drama programs)
- Pew Research Center (not Christian or pro-life, but a good source for data)
- Stand To Reason (Trains Christians to think clearly and make a defense for Christianity)
- Life Issue Institute
- American Life League (Educational materials)
- Concerned Women for America (Biblical Principles for Public Policy)
- Family Research Council (Policy & Politics)
- Heritage Foundation
- National Right to Life (Education, Legislation & Political Action)
- Americans United for Life
- Alliance Defending Freedom: Sanctity of Life
- National Institute for Family Life Advocates (Legal arm of pregnancy clinics with other valuable information)